Friday, August 31, 2007




Kelli from There is no place like home is hosting Show & Tell Friday's. Stop by her blog to join in the fun!!!




After our Son was born. 13 years ago. We had his portrait taken. I just love the picture they took of him, he is




sooo sweet. A few years later my husband's Mom gave us some photos of when he was a little guy and there it was a picture that almost looks like the same baby as our Sons picture.

We never saw this picture before, you would have thought we set it up that way. It is so neat to see that Father and Son look so much alike. Amazingly sweet!! Thanks for sharing this with us today. Blessings to you!!!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing Mica
    I guess I didn't realize just how much they do look alike until I see them side by side like this. What a couple of cute precious babies. I miss that little guy!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they do look alike! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're right -- I would have thought it was a picture of the same baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Do you display those pictures side by side?

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I can imagine how excited you were when you received the early photo of your husband!!! I wonder if they will continue to look so much alike as the son matures.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I is amazing, that they look so alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also home schooled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they look so much alike!!!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete