Thursday, December 17, 2009

Re-purposed Sweater~ Cuppa Cozy

I got the old Winter white sweater out that had holes in it,
and re-purposed a piece from the collar to make this
delightful Cup Cozy for my mug.
Don't you just hate it when you hold that hot cuppa tea,
coffee or coco and you burn those little digits?
I do!
I don't just hold the handle...
I like to wrap my hands around the whole thing,
especially when it is chilly.



I really like it. And it will keep my cuppa something
nice and toasty with the double layer I gave it.
I added a little heart too!
It is amazing what you can make with an old sweater...
why not re-purpose it for something fun.
I didn't have a pattern or anything,
I just fit it to my mug and sewed it up in less than an hour.
If you want directions.... let me know,
I will try to type up some good instructions to make one for yourself.


Wishing you a happy weekend ahead!
This is a really busy time of the year...
don't forget to stop for a moment to
enjoy your families and a
nice cuppa!

1 comment: