Monday, August 2, 2010

Matryoshka Babushkups.....



Look at these cute Matryoshka Babushkups I got earlier this Summer.
 Sorry for keeping it all to myself. I decided to share...
Just in case you might want some for yourself!
Each cup is a different size...
Perfect for a glass water,
 a cup of milk or a little juice.
 They are all vibrantly colored,cheerful, plump gals...
 Just looking at them is sure to put a smile on your face!

And.... They conveniently stack into each other!
LOVE IT!


Okay...
So this is where I got them.
Plasticland

5 comments:

  1. Love these...thanks for the link...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely the cutest. I bet my little 5 year old Eloise would LOVE drinking from them. Thanks for sharing the site with us. This post is so colorful, childlike, and endearing. I loved it.

    Hugs,
    Genie
    buttonsforbaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how charming. Wonderful find xoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Never seen anything like them. How wonderfully colorful and full of cheer.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!
    I bet Bri loves them :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete