For the simple things in life and for the big ones too. Often we can become overwhelmed by the kindness of others, including God, those times are the best times to show your gratitude by offering up prayer to God for the blessings in our lives. I have much to be thankful for. The many people in our lives who have stepped up to help my family through acts of generosity and kindness, that got us through some difficult times. There was a season where after losing our second child, my husband also lost his job. We couldn't afford food for the holidays ahead, let alone get gifts for our three year old son. Yet, God's people came forward bearing gifts of food for Thanksgiving and Christmas along with necessities such as laundry detergent, toilet paper, cleaners etc. That year was one of our hardest years...we were still new to Christianity and only have been married a few years. God showed us the many acts of kindness through His people...We were amazed and grateful and in awe by their compassion and love towards our little family. That year someone came by with a Christmas tree... the tree was full of toys and clothes for our son.....Each gift was picked out specifically for him... And when we thought we wouldn't be able to make a Christmas for him...It was one of the best Christmas' we ever had. And of course his wonderful Grandparents made sure he had something to enjoy under the tree. Someone else even made sure that our electricity, water and heat were paid so they wouldn't turn us off during the holidays. I couldn't even tell you who these strangers were...
for everyone acted anonymously
God works like that.
Everyday I am grateful for those loving souls who took it upon themselves to bless our family that year...I will never forget those many acts of kindness for as long as I live... I am indebted to them.
6. I am thankful for God's people who have such big hearts and compassion for those in need.
7. I am thankful for the Church...For you will find so many people that walk in the way of the Lord.
8. I am thankful for those who blessed us that year...only God knows their names.
9. I am thankful for the little things and the big things in life...I am grateful for this life.
10. I am thankful for all selfless acts that were bestowed to us, for that was truly a gift in itself.