Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful Even On Sick Day's....


Today will be a short post due to illness running a muck through our household. As the week went on my daughter and I feel worse...With rest and fluids we are spending our days taking it easy watching a few movies. Yesterday felt like Summer...blue skies, too warm to do anything and today it's dreary, gray and raining. Go figure. We are cozy inside wearing our p.j's all day, drinking hot chai tea lattes to sooth our throats. Here are a handful of blessings today.

16. I am thankful for these special sick girl days...Just me an my daughter hanging out watching movies.
17. I am thankful for the dreary day that forced us to stay inside snuggled up in p.j's and blankets.
18. I am thankful for hot tea and ice cream....Each soothes a sore throat.
19. I am thankful for my sweet friend who brought over chicken soup.
20. I am thankful for warm pajama's all snugly and soft next to my skin.
***

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all feel better soon. There is nothing worse than the dreaded autumn lurgy. ((((hugs)))) Yay for friends with chicken soup! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you both are feeling better. My little one keeps telling me she has a sore throat but other than that she seems fine. Maybe something is going around. Loved the rain too. Today it is cold. Lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete