Sunday, February 5, 2012

Here & Now

 
Today I will not worry about yesterday or worry about tomorrow...I will focus on Here & Now...Today I will find true joy in my life whether big or small. I will remember today and always that He loves me no matter what.. I have so much to be thankful for and so many gifts & blessings to count.
    
Enjoy your Here & Now.
****
7. Knowing I don't have to pick petals off
a flower to tell me that He loves me.
8. How someone took the time to make
 all these wonderful afghans (gannies)
9. Hot cocoa with whipped cream and
colorful sprinkles on a chilly afternoon.
10. Old books...to read to my girl every night before bed.
11. Little things that remind me of my childhood. Like when my
Uncle got me my first Kewpie Doll when I was a young girl about ten.
12. For the Here & Now

3 comments:

  1. I need your daisy blanket. It's perfect! Love ALL your fun vintage touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your thankful things...I will share a couple of Amish proverbs I posted on my blog Sunday.

    The dearest things in life are mostly near at hand.

    Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing whom to thank.

    Blessings on your week dear Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you my beautiful daughter !
    Mom

    ReplyDelete