Sunday, October 13, 2013

~SpookyTime Jingles~



 After putting my art on the back burner for the most part, until recently, I have decided to try my hand at selling my goods once again. Many years back I sold my dolls on a site called
  Spooky Time Jingles.
It is a year round Christmas and Halloween site that sells Artisans works, as each month is updated with new pieces. Once again I will be returning. I am not sure now after many years that anyone would remember me...But hopefully I will be welcomed and my work will be liked.
Here are some of my offerings this month.
 
 


 
 
 
Be sure to look out for me there...
You'll be seeing more work soon!

2 comments:

  1. You will have NO problem selling.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those little green halloweenies and the others too. You are amazing!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete