Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October Sketches 20~26


Day 20
~BERRIES~

This month is almost coming to a close! Boy, has it passed by quickly. I caught up with more sketches for the challenge I took this month. It was fun. There are a few more before the month ends...But feel that a few of the word prompts will probably will be put together into one picture. Will share later...For now here are the next seven sketches/watercolor/paintings I did in the challenge.


Day 21
~SWEATER WEATHER~


Day 22
~BLANKET/QUILT~


Day 23
~DEER/ANTLERS~


Day 24
~CANDY~


Day 25
~CAT~


Day 26
~HOT COCOA~

I enjoyed these sketches quite a bit. I love how the pumpkin turned out. I painted the deer/antlers for Freckles...The quilts make me happy..I decided to make the whole paper the quilts..The berries in the top picture represent Lingonberries ...One of my favorite preserves in the Fall...Perfect pairings with Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes...And after drawing that picture, I went to the grocery and got some, cooked up some Swedish meatballs and mash for one of our dinners...It was soooooo good! You eat it like you would a cranberry sauce! And one of my faves is actually the tea cup with cocoa in it...It could also be tea inside the cup...Since I love tea...
Well that's all I got for today...I am still recovering from the flu and a cold on top of it from the last couple weeks...So I am off, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment