Friday, October 9, 2015

October Sketching 1~8


I've been following along with an October Sketch a Day challenge hosted by an Instagram/blogger I follow. I decided to do the challenge to get me back into the groove of enjoying art and drawing. I am not very good at lettering and new to watercolors in general so it's a good fit...even if they don't look all that great. It's just practice. The challenge is taking the one word given once a day and turn it into a sketch. So every night before I go to bed I sit in my sewing studio and sketch out the word of the day. The first word was "LEAVES". So I did a quick simple sketch and outlined it with a black pen, So far so good...I am keeping up!!!

"PIE"


"FALL Y'ALL"


"ACORN"


"SUNFLOWER"


"FAIR"


"CAMPFIRE"


"PLAID"

*****

It's actually kind of fun...I really love the fair, campfire and plaid....
I will share more October Sketches as the weeks pass by...
Thanks for hopping in today. 
Hope Y'all have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment