Monday, June 16, 2008



I am participating in Peggy's weekly Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

June 16, 2008

Outside my Window... the sun is about to come out in a few hours. I just can't sleep, so I am awake

I am thinking... I should go to bed right after I am finished here.

I am thankful for... My husband... always working so hard, leaving home to do it and sacraficing so much for his family.

From the kitchen... I can hear the icemaker spilling out ice cubes in the ice bin.

I am creating...The dolls I started last week...

I am going... to bed.. I promise !!!

I am wearing...Blue jean skirt, button up shirt.

I am reading...My daily Bible devotions

I am hoping... to finish what I start

I am hearing...The annoying sound of this computer buzzing.

Around the house...the kids are fast asleep, the doors are all locked and I'm a crazy woman staying up till wee hours in the morning.

One of my favorite things...Going to Thrift Shoppes

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Work on household chores, art work

Possible visit from my hubby's Cousin on Tuesday

My Son will be performing with his piano playing at our local retirment home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so now that the hubby is on the night shift you stay up all night?

    Home School Moms need their sleep ! Go to Bed!

    Which cousin is coming to visit? Cassidy?

    Have fun.
    Love Ya
    Mama Chickki

    ReplyDelete