Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Time For Some Family Fun .......

We had a short yet sweet visit with my Sister and my nephews this week. We went Antique shopping, out to Pizza, Lot's of Skate Parks for the kids, BBQ-ing with family, singing in Rock Band, a bit of croquet, hanging out, more shopping at the malls, playing guitars, piano and drums, the boy's went hiking with my Dad as well. It was a good time. I can't believe how the kids have all grown. It has been 6 years since I have seen my Nephews... way too long !!!!

Here are just some of the highlights of their visit with us here in the North West.




The shopping at the out door Outlet Mall... The boy's had a ball in Zumies and Sun Cal. My Sister got my son a new board !!! He loved it and enjoyed the new wheels at the Skate Parks we went to.

My son and his Cousin also had a blast playing the guitar and drums in the Garage... They sounded really good too !!! I hope they will have left with some good memories here with us. Hopefully another 6 years won't slip away before we see one another again. It was a good visit !!!



2 comments:

  1. Mica, i didnt know you had two blogs! thats a lot to keep up with! Anyways I love the skateboard pictures they remind me of my boys. they still skateboard at 19 and 21 years old! not like they used to, but Robert has been out skating quite a bit lately. We spent alot of time at skateparks and skate jams and skate shops for about a good 7 years! I always thought they would eventually out grow it, but I guess they dont. I still like to watch them when they take to the street on their boards!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time, The kids look so happy~
    Hugs

    Lori

    ReplyDelete