Monday, October 6, 2008

Dinner At The Garbarino Cuccina....

One of our favorite and very inexpensive meals in our Cuccina is my famous Italian Meatball Sandwiches. I buy frozen Italian meatballs adding 1 can of Spaghetti Sauce I let this cook over a medium low heat until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is hot !!!

I know my family loves this because you will find the evidence of the delectable meatball sauce on a particular brown eyed girl in my home.


I then lightly toast French Sandwich Rolls in the oven on 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. I then pack the roll with scrumptious meatballs topped with shredded mozzarella cheese on top !!! Bet you can't eat just one of these !!!

So when you have very little time try making some of these... it's cheap, quick, feeds a family of 6 0r more depending on how much you buy and cook, plus it is very tasty... trust me you will want this as a regular meal !!! Enjoy !!!

1 comment: