Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Girls Day

If you don't know by now, my little Freckles
and I are like two little peas in a pod.
She is my little mini me.
She loves everything I love.
Old dolls, old toys, old books, antique shops,
vintage clothes, Thrift shops, garage sales
and funky finds.
Last week we had a lovely girls day out while my guy's
were on a little excursion themselves...
They were on a manly trip shooting guns.

So Miss Freckles and I spent the afternoon browsing
through our local old town antique shops. Oh what fun it was.
And of course everything we really liked, we couldn't afford.
(Boo Hoo)
Good taste perhaps.
She also enjoyed trying on old hats.

I think some of our favorite things were the
vintage kitchen items and aprons galore!

It was a delightful day, just the two of us holding hands,
talking and dreaming about things for her future hope chest.
Before we left we stopped by the
candy shop and had a yummy ice cream cone.



The perfect ending to a perfect girly afternoon.
Hope you are having a happy day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like I would fit right in with you two...I seem to like the same things as the both of you....my daughter Regina and I are interested in the same things as well....we have a time when we are out thrifting together...it is always so much fun...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously coveting that scotty dishtowel with the red polk-a-dot. It would have killed me to walk away from that xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously coveting that scotty dishtowel with the red polk-a-dot. It would have killed me to walk away from that xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete