Sunday, May 16, 2010

Food For Thought.....



Miss Freckles made breakfast all by herself !
French Toast dipped in banana and pineapple, YUMMY !
She just added a little banana and pineapple puree to
the egg mixture,dipped in the bread than cooked on the griddle!!!
Thank you sweetheart..
.it was a wonderful start to a wonderful day......

 Food For Thought:
Always keep your words soft and sweet -
just in case you have to eat them.


More Food For Thought:
******

TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK :
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...
I will not respond in a like manner.


TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY" :
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, 
I will quietly ask God to bless that individual.
I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, or a stranger.


TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY :
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
 
TODAY I WILL FORGIVE :
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
*****
Enjoy this Lord's day !

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful thoughts today Mica. Great words you have shared. Love Freckles and her french toast. It sounds positively yummy! That doll of mine you liked is in my Etsy shop and I ship everywhere, just in case you are interested, http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlossomTimeCreations . If not, that's ok too. It enough for me that you like it! I consider that a compliment of the highest order!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right! Might have to eat those harsh words. The breakfast looks divine. Such a sweetie pie girl you have there!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abrianna! You are becoming a little Betty Crocker! You need to get together with your cousin Melissa.

    This is one of my favorite breakfasts....can you make some for your Grandma next time I come to visit?

    Love you sweetie

    Mica your blog is wonderful. I so enjoy all of your posts :)
    Love you my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! From the pretty tablecloth to the little rooster glass to the yummy French toast. Your daughter is a doll!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning and a yummy one too !!! Good foood for thought, thank you xoxox Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest little retro glass-- I remember similar from my childhood! The toast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete