Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fruit Bowl...



I finally found a vintage fruit bowl that I really like love.
Perfect for filling with cherries in the Summer!
The Market had the perfect cherries this week...
MMMMM !!!
So sweet and juicy!

 

The sweet print on the front of the bowl screams FRUIT!!!!
Doesn't it?
 I really love the crazing on it too!

Life really is a bowl full of Cherries!!!
Tee Hee...
Now I am off to can me up some Cherry Jam...
Thanks to
For tempting me last week with her cherry jam!
Have a Cherry day!

5 comments:

  1. Ive not made any jam this year!!! for shame for shame!! I do think I may do up a couple batch's of raspberry and peach this weekend though! I missed out on strawberry. but I still have some left from last year. Love that fruity bowl!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry jam! Now that sounds good! I've been eating my way through pounds of fresh cherries this summer. Glad you found your little vintage bowl. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bowl Mica and the jam! I'll be right over. Let me know when you are done! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am simply in love with this blog!!
    CongratulationSSs!!
    And a special kiss from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a sweet find and so you. I bet it makes you smile xoxox Clarice

    ReplyDelete