Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Window Shopping....



Oh what fun is to go Christmas window shopping! Freckles tags along with me to all these shops as we spy some Christmas cuteness. This last weekend my darlin' SIL went out window shopping through a fun old shop. I captured a few Christmas goodies throughout my recent looking sprees... It sure has put me in the mood to dig out our Christmas decorations.

 


I got the boxes down from the garage as the kids put up the tree my Mom loaned us this year. We will put up the lights and choose the decorations that will adorn the tree this year. We have decided to make a Vintage Christmas in our family room while the front room will be a bit more Victorian classic.
 

It is so fun going through all the decorations. I pulled out my Santa collection as well...
I will show you pics. as we decorate. I love Christmas time!
 

The weather outside is still pretty mellow...The sun is shining yet, there is a chill in the air. We have been able to light the fireplace this last week....Perfect cozy nights and hot chocolate are in the forecast..... No snow in our area though. I have seen many blogging buddies are stuck in some early Wintery snow storms... I love seeing all the snowy pictures out there!

 

Can't wait to see all the Christmas goodies out there in bloggy land!
 We are off to pull out the lights!
Wintery blessings to you!

5 comments:

  1. You've got some really great decorations, Mica! I especially like that snowman mug with the candy cane handle. And you always have the best music on your blog too!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys already! We had THE BEST weekend! I love you so very dearly!

    Your Sister

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so festive. I love all the different Santa's. Glad you had a good time with your sweet SIL. Wish I could have been with you too.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those wonderful decorations Mica. Your home is wonderful all year round but,I bet Christmas in your home is over the top fun...I wish you lived close enough so I could visit in person. I am very thankful to be able to visit you here at your blog though...its the next best thing :) Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is that time of year where there is magic in the air. Enjoy xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete