Friday, November 12, 2010

SiMpLy ILLuMinAtinG



As we have been going through our cold/flu's this week,
I haven't been able to teach Freckles a majority
 of her lessons since I have been running a fever and sleeping a lot.
 I felt 10% better today and was able to give
 Freckles some fun Fallish craft time.
 She ripped pieces of Autumn colored
 tissue paper and mod podge glued it to a big jar.

 

She worked quite intently on the project.
 It is so simple yet so homey and brilliantly festive.






The best part was placing the little tea light inside
 and gazing at the illuminating colors.

 
It was Simply magical...
 really!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful craft! Freckles did a fantastic job! I love it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet....sorry your family has been ill...hope you are all on the mend now...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are sick. I wish I could bring you some garlic soup. Freckles, I LOVE your lantern. Beautiful. Feel better soon xoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all feel better real soon.
    What a cute project for fall. It turned out so beautiful!!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete