Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Eve Jammies....



Are you ready??
 Christmas is just a few days away.
 I have been a busy Elf confined to the sewing machine all last
night and today finishing up our Christmas Eve jammies.
They are finally finished and placed under the tree for Christmas Eve morn.



We give out the jammies the day before Christmas so they can wear them that night and awaken to Christmas morn wearing them as they open their gifts and eat a delightful Christmas breakfast.
 This year I am making Dutch Baby Pancakes.




Now I am off to do a little more Christmas baking... I am making candied orange peels again this year...perfect for eating and baking eggnog bread. I am also making Scandinavian Rosette cookies...Hope I don't burn them! Lastly I will be baking Cranberry, Butternut Squash and Banana Bread for friends. It's merriment in the making!

3 comments:

  1. How cozy and warm these jammies look>
    And my dear dauther, you are making me hungry :)
    Vinnie posted on Facebook about your yummy candied orange peel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics Mica! Can't wait to see them on! You're such a great mom. I used to make the kids matching jimjams when they were all young. It was a really fun part of our Christmas too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want you to be my mom. I was just saying how (on our Christmas eve) I want someone to sew me a lovely heavy flannel nightgown. You are the best mother xoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete