Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Right Down Memory Lane....





My how the years have passed us by!!!
 Our children are growing right before our eyes. Thank God for pictures and memories held close to the heart. These are the memories I will always cherish...Those of when my children were younger, the many Christmas Morns we have shared. I remember each as if they were yesterday...Our son's first 6 Christmas seasons before he had a little sister to share them with..The many Santa laps they sat on as they gave out their Christmas lists. The snow they played in and built snowmen, made snowangels and had snow ball fights.
 
The several Christmas' where we didn't have much...but, we had one another. Even the Christmas morns we shared with our beloved pets. Our children are still young I know... Which we will share many more moments like these ( Lord willing ). Until one day they will have their own Christmas traditions with their own children. Which I am sure there will be some still spent with us in our old age. LOL!
 

I look back at just these several Christmas moments ago
 and can't believe how they have flown by.
 Yet we are so very blessed to have them.
 I will cherish each and every one as a gift.
Thanks for coming along with me....


Blessings to you the Christmas Season.

3 comments:

  1. Just popping in to say hello, I am thinking of you and I hope you are enjoying the season. I know you are blessing those around you xoxoox Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post Mica....memories are a very precious gift....I have been reminiscing as well... cherishing those times with my own little ones...its a different season in my life now...I am thankful for the memories we are making today with my now grown children and grands....blessings and a very Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family...Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! I love looking at pictures of my children when they were younger!

    ReplyDelete