Thursday, January 6, 2011

Putting It Together....



Hello dear readers hope this day finds you well. I have been busy with the kids this week with schooling and sewing on the side, feeling a little ill once again with some sort of cold.We just can't seem to shake it around here. I decided I need to work on something that was bright since the days have been a bit gloomy here this past week. I dug out some things from the sowing box that were just perfect together. A vintage Dresden, linens, fabrics, laces, rick rack, trims and gingham love!

 

Everything is put together and ready to be sewn.
Once finished I think it will be quite cute....
 
Then I will be able to share with you what
 it is since this is too a sneak peek!
 

Can't wait!
 Oh on another note* When leaving comments here I had to add a feature to type in a verification code since I have been jammed with a lot of spam in my box lately. It is a safety precaution... I know it is another step to take yet hope this won't detour you from leaving some love!
 Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my want to just say what a lovely post. I can't wait to see what it will be be. We are still getting back into our homeschool routine as well and like you fighting colds. Great pictures. Love me some hearts anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. This is a hard time for you xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete