Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sew Pretty...Peek...

 

I have been taking things from the old sowing box this last week  assembling some collage vintage fabric goodness. I am just giving you a peek of what I made this week. I have saved some sweet linen pieces, vintage fabrics, old yo yo's, trims & lace and old embroidery scraps for future projects just like this one.

 

These are not my usual colors to work with but it sure does make me feel feminine and pretty. This piece is perfect for a romantic girlie girl. Once I make a few more items I will share and add them to my Etsy shop!

 

Happy middle of the week to you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love it here!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year:) Blessings Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun project. I'll be eager to see the completed piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweetness! such fun!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I wanted to come by and thank you so very much for the kind comment left on my blog, I really do appreciate it :)

    Loved this post, such beautiful vintagey things, love it :)

    I'm adding you to my Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thoughtful people don't wait, they 'create' opportunities to make life brighter and more enjoyable for those around them."

    Mica -This is just "So Bright and Colorful To LOOK AT. And obviously you have been "Creating without Waiting." :) Love it!!
    Love, Nene

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't wait to see what you are doing! I'm coming this weekend hopeing for an undercover sneak peak!

    Love you Sissy!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cannot wait to see more. I LOVE it xoxoox Clarice

    ReplyDelete