Friday, February 18, 2011

Hoo!


I hope you all had a lovely Valentines. We had a very quiet restful day due to illness running rampet through our home again. i awoke with a pounding headache, burning eyes, sore throat then a mild fever the last several days along with fatigue. No fun at all! We were focusing really hard on getting our son well for his Winter camp retreat this weekend with a bunch of Church friends. He's better now with a lingering cough. looks like he will be having some fun in the snow. Mr. darling will be hard at work with school and a sermon while Freckles and I have to come up with something fun to do.... Any HOO!!!!
 Did ya see the cute Owl I made for the shop?
My daughter has been really big on owls lately so I
did this piece in honor of her, with freckles and all.
 Except my daughter doesn't wear glasses.


This sweety is available for adoption now!
 
She not only looks smart, but she is smart.
 I think she turned out cute!
 What do you think?
Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!!!!

3 comments:

  1. adorable! Id have to keep her If I werer you! Hope everyone is well now! enjoy your weekend.
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute...sending a prayer up for your illness....blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are sick, my girls are sick, I am hope I do not get it. What a sweet dolly, i love seeing your work xoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete