Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take The Time....

 
To smell the flowers.
Life is too short and too fast.
Have you thanked God for His blessings today?
Have you stopped to smell flowers today?
Have you told your husband how much you love him today?
Have you hugged and kissed your kids today?
Time flys so fast beloved....Take the time to slow down in this fast paced world....Take the time to relax, to breath, to pray and spend those precious moments with the ones you love. Take the time to enjoy your blessings and bounty and pick some flowers. Take the time to soak up this beautiful creation.
****
The grass withers, the flower fades,
 but the word of our Lord will stand forever.
Isaiah 40:8
****
This is the state of man!
 Today he puts forth
The tender leaves of hope: to-morrow blossoms,
And bears his blushing honors thick upon him;
The third day comes a frost, a killing frost,
And when he thinks, good easy man, full surely
His greatness is a-ripening, nips his root,
And then he falls -
- Never to hope again.
Hen. VIII, Act. ii. Sc. 2.
Shakespeare
***
Have a blessed day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Mica, and great advice! As soon as my husband and daughter get back from seeing Harry Potter, I'm going to give each of them a big hug and kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful! Life just zips past us at lightening speed, doesn't it? I do try to enjoy the little things, to count my blessings. I do try to something positive with each day I am given. And I do remember to say I love you every single day to my DH and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mica,

    It truly is a lovely post...but sometimes so many are in a hurry that they forget to stop... even I can say that I sometimes am in that group...

    As the years go by & I get older and so many of my love ones went to bee with the Lord, I try to remember to say I love them when we go are seperate ways...

    I've know at a young age (I was orphaned at 7) how precious a day & a word is... so thank you for reminding me again of all the blessings I have around me and to thank the Lord..Amen

    Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dREaMs! Marlene ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post today...much truth too....bless you dear Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Mica
    I tell Rooster how much I love him every day, well except the days I am mad at him :)
    Love you sweetie and thanks for loving my son so very much. He is a blessed and spoiled man :)

    ReplyDelete