Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing...


 Getting my pedal rolling.Makin' gifts for my daughters birthday...
I have three things in the works..Hoping they will be completed by Friday.

I finally cut into this fabric, I have had set aside for this project...
Turns out it will be a birthday gift instead.
This last fabric piece will be turned into feet...
You'll have to wait and see what I am talking about..I just hope she will love it!
Check back later to see the gifts I made!
Oooohhh just 3 more day's til her party!

2 comments:

  1. Ok.. I'll be back! cant wait to see what youre whipping up for that lucky daughter of yours!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what ever it is you are making the colors are beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Sew sew sew
    Love you

    ReplyDelete