Friday, November 16, 2012

Santa's Taking A Long Winters Nap


I have been packing this week...As I was out in the garage, I decided to go through all my boxes that were already out there, just to make sure what I wanted to keep and what I needed to get rid of. I am so proud of myself for tossing out a bunch of crap stuff. I had to do a bit of rearranging in my Christmas boxes as well....Making sure they were all snug as a bug. I snapped a couple pictures of just a taste of my vintage Christmas collection. And just a few of my Santa's...One last look before my Santa's take a long Winters nap. Yup...These guy's won't be seeing Christmas this year.
 
They will be packed away since we will sort of be homeless for the holidays. We won't have a home to put up our very own tree, string the lights and deck the halls. Nope, we will be spending it at my mom's this year. Which I  am sure will be lovely, yet it is bitter sweet to me and my dear Mr. Darling and our children.
 
Farewell Santa...
Just for this Christmas, we will see you next year.
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. oh I do hope that the perfect place for you to settle comes soon! but at least you'll be with family for the holidays.. and then maybe by the first of the year it'll be time to go! still nothing from that church? has he had any other possibilities yet? fingers crossed and prayers sent!
    xoxoxo
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you find your home sweet home...I know what that means to you....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Santa's!! Keeping your home search in my prayers! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh.. I am so behind! What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete