Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh Happy Day...


Just a few weeks back I was reading my friend Viv's blog and saw her sweet ornaments she was doing a swap. I was smitten with her little reindeer ornaments...Oh my. Viv is a very talented gal i have known for many years through blogging...The sweetest soul and so very giving. Last year she gifted me with a little wool reindeer I also fell in love with. I will always cherish these sweet little whimsies from her. In return i made her an ornament which I meant to share, but leave it to me I boxed it up forgetting to take a picture of it. Duh.... So for now I will share with you the
sweet little ornaments she sent me....
Sweet, simple and so stinkin' cute.
*******
My heart melted when I received it last week right before our move.
   I love the little red nose she added...And I can't wait to hang it on my tree next year.
She sent this little guy too...How sweet is that?
 Perfect little addition to my snowman collection.
Oh Happy Day, it really made my day...It made my week in fact. Isn't it just simply sweet?
Hope you all have a happy day. We are now settling into our temporary spot at my mom's.
 Making our Christmas plans.
****

4 comments:

  1. aww, so glad it made you so happy! And I LOVE the piece you made me too! I will surely post pics this week and you can use one to post..or I will show him in your home tour. I just sent you an email, you'll have to let me know how and when.
    Love ya sista!
    merry christmas!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that sparkly sweet retro feel. Those are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet gifts!! Merry Christmas! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah she always makes the cutest stuff. I'm glad you are settled-in at your Mom's!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete