Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Merry Christmas Home Sweet Holiday Home Tour....My Home part 2



Welcome back.
 I wanted to share the rest of my Christmas home with you.
In case you missed Part one of my tour...
Click HERE
I finally got through packing up everyday stuff and unpacking my eight bins of Christmas...It's a lot of work actually. But, I confess it is my favorite time of year to decorate. So....Without further ado. Here is part 2...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by.
Christmas is almost here....

4 comments:

  1. Your home is truly adorable...I love it!
    You must be so happy to unpack and use all your cute Christmas decor this year!

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling home; I love how you decorate, esp. the kitchen area! Just scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your house! How exciting it must be to decorate for Christmas in a new place. I have the same 'Lady Baltimore' suitcase. It's filled with scrapbook paper and stickers :)

    ReplyDelete