Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Birthday


I celebrated my 43rd candle last week. Can't believe how fast the years are flying by. I had a good birthday this year...Even though we spent it a bit sick...It was quiet yet sweet. My Hubby spoiled me this year for our anniversary and birthday...giving me a bit of spending money. So...I went to a vintage/salvage shop and found a few pieces that fit perfectly in our home. I got a little old window, an old screen door, an awesome metal tool box and a vintage kitchen stool.






I didn't get very good pictures...I used my phone. But will share a little home tour soon with better pictures. I hung the old window in the kitchen area and the old screen above our television with a basket of flowers. I'm using the metal tool box on my dining table, just not sure what I want to fill it with as of yet. Then I added the stool to our breakfast bar. I'm going to be painting my dining table and switching out the chairs for a new look. Everything in our new home is coming together nicely. We are making it our home sweet home.


Thank you to all my friends, my MIL, my in laws, my dad and step mom, my brother and sweet Mr. Darling and my kids for wishing me the happiest birthday. 
You guys are a very important part of my life.  
You are blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend. I had fun catching up on your blog this morning. I like your cool birthday gifts. Getting cash to spend as you wish is always a good thing. Did you paint the cute Pinocio funnel? How cute is that. Have a blessed week hun ♡

    ReplyDelete