Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Faire Workshop~ Summer Bike Ride



I really loved this project! I made my character to represent me. A farm girl at heart on my bicycle. A basket full of wildflowers with my beloved little red hen, "Dusty" from my childhood. She would ride with me on my bike as a child...Such a sweet memory for me. I also added bunting, a tea kettle, some patchwork quilts and some of my jams and a little house. 




If I lived on a farm I would dress just like this with overalls and floral tops with a bandanna o=over my hair.  It was pure joy making this little scene! It makes me happy!!! 



Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just adore this Mica. You have captured yourself and your life here.
    Bravo. You need to have this made into a poster for sure!
    Love it

    ReplyDelete