Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Tidbits


It's been a week since we were hit by the flu...I'm not yet 100% but trying to make it through my days...There has been a lot of napping and body aches, sore throats ...But getting rest is first and foremost. I got out a few Autumn things and spruced up our great room. Just small touches here and there. I guess I have a thermos collection? funny...But hey it looks pretty cool grouped together with my old metal trays. I am hoping to find some gumption to make a couple fabric/quilty pumpkins to put up there...Soon I hope. I found some fun stuff thrifting last week too! The vintage patchwork pup was one buck...I have always wanted one and had planned on making one..but there he was waiting for me to snag him up sitting in a pile of stuffed animals! I also found som vintage orange and yellow tupper ware bowls, an old cake pan, an apple basket, vintage lace for sewing projects, and some floral fabric. It was a good thriftscore kind of day.



I found this quilt last month from an Instagram shop for dirt cheap. I thought it would be a great piece for the end of the bed or snuggle blanket watching a movie. nothing fancy but worth the price I paid. 






I also made this adorable Autumn wreath for our front door to cheer things up and bring on the festive fun that comes with Fall. I love love love how it turned out with my 70's calico fabrics. 
Well I'm off to take another rest. I can hardly keep my head up and this tea is tomorrow, 
Happy Friday y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment