Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free Victorian Children Clip Art Images.....






As most of you may know. We adore the 19th Century. I just love the images as well. Look at these drawings !!! Children at play in their beautiful outfits.






Prim and Proper, sweet and fun all in one !!




Please feel free to save these pictures to your file.. They would also work as delightful coloring sheets.. or art work of any medium. We are studying this time period as well, it really pulls the lesson together.

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I have a collection of Victorian family and children drawings as well. So far I haven't decided what to do with them...I just like looking at them. I also add them to my blog whenever they match the topic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh..thank you for the wonderful pictures, I especially love the one of the little girl at the piano.
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete