Sunday, June 13, 2010

English Country Dance


This weekend we gathered with our friends to celebrate
a special graduation in our Church family. It was a lovely
day in the country, under the trees we ate a divine dinner,
watched our friend graduate from Home School High School
and had the pleasure of  English Country dancing.


My children have been to 
several of these type dances...
They are soooo fun!
Great exercise too!
Everyone had a great time dancing till the sun went down.


If you ever get a chance to go to one of these,
I highly recommend it!
Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous, I want to go to an English country dance. How fun xoxoox Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can scarcely believe there's anywhere people are wearing long sleeves. It is sooo hot here! Looks like fun though!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun :) I have never seen anyone English country dance in real life, only on tv so how wonderful that you were all able to join in and have such a great time!

    You had asked how old my son is and he is 11 1/2 going on 20 *grin*. He's so work oriented it's amazing :)
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete