Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Vintage Tree Skirt & Wreaths

 

Just as promised I am sharing my tree skirt which I found thrifting.
 Remember in the last post I shared my childhood stocking below?
 I had found this tree skirt that had the same fabric in it.
 I was so excited to see such a cute skirt my tree can
 wear for the Christmas season.


Some other vintage finds involves the wreaths
 I have collected in the same sort of fabric designs from my childhood.
Here is my braided wreath....
 

Then my little candle light wreath...so cute and colorful.
 I love the checked gingham and white eyelet trim around the wreath itself.



Lastly a big stuffed patchwork wreath which
 I hung on my back door of our family room.



They are so cheery and bring happy
 memories of Christmas yesteryear!

4 comments:

  1. So festive and red! I LIKE!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet tree skirt...the wreaths too....I almost bought one at The Salvation Army just like the last one you shared...left it behind though for someone else to enjoy :)
    Blessings on your weekend Mica...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady I love your blog.
    You have lots of Great Idea for making things !! like your tree skirt is Beautiful great job. Thanks so much for your lovely comments and becoming one of my followers. come back and see my Christmas Tablescapes on wenday.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete