Friday, January 14, 2011

What A Doll Apron Wrap....

 

Remember several posts back I gave you a sneak peek of something I was working on? Well, here it is in all her glory. I made this sweet apron wrap
 with many vintage elements in cotton candy girlie colors.
 It is so stinkin cute! Freckles even modeled it for everyone....
And...
 I put it in
 My Shop!!!
   

So if your looking for something unique,vintage and fun oh and you love aprons you'll have to snatch this sweetie pie up!!! Hope you like! It was fun to make and will probably have several more made soon! Happy weekending to you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Tis beautiful Mica! You are sooooooo talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you smart :) I had a feeling thats what it was going to be!Looks so sweet on that precious model....love that sweet dolly too...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your very feminine vintage Apron. Very unique, beautiful colors and it's so 'Dolling' (get it?) LOL... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mica....Freckles is the luckiest little girl in the world....this apron is just precious. I know she loves it. You are so very talented. The vintage quality is lovely. Hope you are well. Have missed being with you and my other friends these past months. Happy New Year. G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mica, what a charming apron. You are sooo creative and amazing xoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete