Friday, February 4, 2011

Before You Go To Sleep....


Several months ago while thrifting I ran across this darling embroidered cross stitch...
Too sweet to pass up for my darling girls bedroom. The best part was paying 3 dollars for it...
Yet, I need to find a 11X13 frame to fit the piece before I can hang it in her room.
 
Someone sure did go through a lot of work to never hang it up...
 I just love those kind of treasures....The ones who no one wants.
The colors are perfect, the prayer is perfect.... Happy dance!!!

So before you go to sleep, say a little prayer.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mica. I love old thins like this. What a great find!xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mica...I MUST get to know you! I have come here via Shelley from Shelleys Vintage Variety. She also sent me a couple of your cute postcards.

    I am Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland. The Fairyland is my childhood home (come to blog please!) Also, it is my little handmade, retro, vintage shop I just opened! Once Upon a Fairyland is a very cute consignment store. I am always looking for vendors of very cute things and I have a special for bloggers if you are interested or know of anyone that is. Talk to Shelley for references, she is my best friend.

    I love what is happening over here on your blog. You are my kind of gal!

    ~Jacqueline~
    sometimes known as the girl with the curl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet cross stitch...it will be perfect for Freckles room...show us once it is hung,Please...blessings on your Saturday....I see Jackie visited you...she is a sweet soul..you will love her...she had a wonderful childhood and shares all about it on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mica...this is sososo dear. What a great find. I know you are tickled to death. Sorry to be out of commission again, but one of the computers self destructed. The new one got here last night so I hope to be back and active tomorrow or the next day. Give that Freckles a big hug from me. G

    ReplyDelete