Saturday, February 5, 2011

Owlet Cap....

 
I spent the afternoon with a girlfriend of mine as we worked
on our crochet projects while we chit chatted.Freckles really wanted an owl cap for
Christmas which I planned to do,but ran out of time and steam ...so, it finally got finished got finished!
Freckles is so happy with it!
Isn't she cute!!!!??
She is so BIG on owls right now!!!
A few posts back I shared a link to see the Barn Owl Live Web Cams. They are all sitting on eggs and will be hatching owlets all this month, so be sure to visit...The first baby owlet was hatched today by sweet Willow.
Don't forget to visit this one too!
 
If you don't crochet, you can find these on Etsy...
Or heck, I am more than happy to make an order for you!!!
Now, she wants a Bear Cap!!!!!!
Happy weekending to you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mica, that is so sweet!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!! It looks so cute on her. She's a lucky girl. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo I want one of these. Can you e-mail with a price? deanandelaine5@aol.com
    We drove past the Citrus State Park on our way to a 40th b-day party last weekend. How funny because before you blogged about it I had not heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akk, my computer is down and I am not ontop of blog visting. Love the owl hat, charming!! You did a wonderful job xoox Clarice

    ReplyDelete