Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our Week At A Glance....


We are finally getting over the 3rd bout of the bug..... I am ready to get back on track. It is hard for me to even think about much at this time since the earthquake in Japan. There are several families from our Church Missions that are out there at this time....One family in particular are friends of ours. It took two days to get news that they were alive. My heart goes out to everyone and those who have lost their lives in this tragedy... On a lighter note. I have been working on some art stuff for my shop. There is lot's of paper and paint flying around as well as some dolls brewing.... Can't wait to get those out of my head.
 
Our school week was rather short due to the fact we were all sick. Towards the end of the week we picked back up in our studies. We even had a lovely time walking to the park with the kids and the dog. Your never too old to play ya know. Geesh... It's great to see that our kids still like to enjoy the park and play together....Being silly is always good medicine...that's our motto!
 
Over the weekend Maestro got his hair cut by a friend who is going to
The Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School. I think she did a pretty good job...
Maestro seemed to be just fine with it...That's all that counts. Good thing is he didn't lose an ear.


Freckles and I had a lovely Saturday having tea with
the girls for our Literary Tea get together. It was a delight...As always!

Look at our sweet Bluebell Knoll sitting like a pretty bird on the chair...So adorable!
Hope y'all set your clocks forward...We did...Just to be sure we
 made it to Church on time. That would stink if we got there and the service was already over.
Well, Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, we all find it so heartbreaking for all those in Japan, and the Domino effect it will have to other places on the earth. Praying hard for it all. So happy you are all feeling well too, looks like a delightful day at the park. :) Love Maestro's haircut. Mica, He is so handsome!! Your last picture is SOOOO CUTE of your little bird, love it. We went to Dallas Museum yesterday, saw an owl and thought of Freckles. I took a picture. Thank you for your SWEET NOTES for your brother and I. We love and Miss you so. Well, Thank God we set our clock Forward... so off in getting ready for church we go. Happy Lord's Day to you all. HUGS!!! Nene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the sickness train. We did great until Feb. and now we have had someone pretty ill every week for 6 weeks. I am going to have to take one daughter into the doc tomorrow. UUgghh! Come on spring and better health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all been sick here for weeks. Have to take another kid to the doc tomorrow as she cannot seem to lick this bug. UUUggh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you all have been down with the flu. I had it last week and it wasn’t fun. enjoyed seeing the photo of your Literary Tea. I think you tacked about it once before a while back and how much fun you all had. I have not forgotten you...your coffee cozy is here begging to be mailed to you. It will get there...I promise. Not only am I behind in my mailings, I am behind in my commenting on blogs like yours. Forgive me. I am just getting old and am so tired at night when I get in from work. Hugs....Genie

    ReplyDelete