Thursday, April 14, 2011

Morning Surprises...

This was the sweetness I was blessed with on my birthday morn. Cards from my dear hubby and children and beautiful flowers Mr. Darling came home with after his day at school.
 I feel so blessed...I am blessed. It was a very nice birthday.
We had birthday waffles for breakfast too!
 I mixed up the batter in my thrift find... A yellow mixing bowl especially
 for my batters in the morn. I heart it!
The waffles were so yummy...
Especially on my clearance Poppy plates I got last Winter from Ross.
There was only four left...wish I had a set of 6 or 8!
We had no problem getting those waffles down. Yum!
It has become a family tradition for each birthday person to have their favorite breakfast..
Notice the sweet red bird votive above... You can get them at Joann's half off in their garden decor isle!
I enjoyed a big glass of milk in my newest mug I thrifted for one buck originally from Pottery Barn. Now added to my growing collection of red mugs!
Washed the dishes and prepared dinner and made cupcakes and totally soaking in all the love from Mr. Darling and my kids...And those beautiful flowers I got. Thank you to all who left me birthday wishes and
 e-mails...You are all so sweet... You made my day!
Wishing you a bright, flowery kind of day!

5 comments:

  1. Good! I'm glad you had a happy day! you deserve it.
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated B-D Mica...looks like it was wonderful and yummy :)
    And many more to you.....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this post. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday wishes. I know you were loved and pampered. You bless your family and I know they bless you xoxox Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had waffles like that in the morning!!! YUMMY!! That looked better then a Restaurant. "You're Hired" here in the South Sis! LOL! Beautiful Flowers too. You are a lucky Lady. What a Blessing you are! Love ya! Nene

    ReplyDelete