Friday, April 15, 2011

Vintage Books About Bunnies And Duckies.....

One of my favorite things to collect is vintage children's books. I have been putting my collection together for some time now and has grown quite a bit. Many of the books I found have been through thrifting, garage sales and few antique shops or old book shops. I was looking through them the other day and thought it funny that I have collected quite a few books on bunnies and Chickie stories. So, I thought I would share some of my faves with you.
I adore the old illustrations. maybe you will
 recognize some from your childhood!
Aren't they adorable?
I have a bunch more maybe I will share the sweet covers with you down the line....These are fitting for Springtime... They just give me the goosies. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing Petunia, it was my Mums book when she was a child and my Grandparents had kept it. The Fuzzy duckling also looks familiar. Such sweet illustrations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See one more thing we have in common xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these are such Classics!! You, Freckles and your grandkids are so lucky to have all these stories you are collecting. Great choices and keepsakes too. I love Keepsakes. :) Love them all! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete