Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This Weeks Glance


More Canned goodness!

Visitors in the backyard.

A wonderful Sunday and sermon at Church by my dearest Mr.Darling.

Our friends wall...They have prints from all their friends who visit.

My son before his trip to Czech.What a happy face.

Growing a pot of grassy goodness...Just because.

Another sweet visitor...I saved this lady bug from drowning
 in our blow up pool. "LUCKY" for him.

A heart shaped parking lot!

A visit to a friends pool cools Freckles on a hot Summer day!

And...A beautiful sky just before the sun sets.
Hope your having a spectacular Summer!

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always so stunning and colorful. Never fail to delight. I wish we lived closer so I could come over for a canning tutorial. I am so afraid I would do it wrong and poison the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can look at your picture all day long... You are such a good photographer capturing such little yet Brightest colorful shots that make a person SMILE!! Thanks for sharing... love it! I would love some of those canned goods. ...lol! Yummy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete