Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Words...More Pictures...

      
Do you ever have those phases where you are just kinda quiet, not too much to say? That's how I'm feeling these last couple weeks. I am still a bit under the weather since I have been ill for the last couple of weeks. So far this week I am trying to get back on track with laundry, dusting and scrubbing. Ya know all the fun stuff. And I captured some photos the last few days ...Just a few things that made me smile. I am also adding to my thousand gifts list. Hope your all having a happy week.
***
36. Fun red rose button finds which will end up in something crafty I am sure.
37. Sewing up a couple pillow orders for a customer ;)
38. Bubble Gum machine turns Jelly Bean machine.....Oh Yeah.
39. Sweet helper doing dishes for her Mama.
40. Mountain Dew Throwback...Need I say more?
41. Loving things that make me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures...Just wondering if you girls received your package...I hope so :) I hope I haven't already ask you that question :) If so please, disregard...blessings

    ReplyDelete