Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Morning Musings....


Good Morning.
 It's Monday... Can't believe how these days are flying by. We are almost at the end of March. Easter is right around the corner. Whew. Where does the time go? This coming month we will be celebrating 18 years of marriage, I will be 4 decades old, we are celebrating our son's graduation and preparing for all the happenings in May...A fresh start. Oh the wonderful things that Spring brings.

There are so many things to be gratful for, so many joys to embrace.
I am loving this verse right now. And I am pulling out some Springtime decorations.

I found this Tweet Vintage candy dish with a darling bird on top.
 Oh the joy to find sweet treasures for really cheap. A whole $2.00 spent...Woot Woot.
 
I am also enjoying this colorful book I created on Shutterfly. I got to create the book for FREE...Just paid shipping. I love when they have those FREE promos. The book was fun to make...It's got some happy colors and all my recent favorite pics. of my kids and stuff. (Happy Dance)
Well...I'm off to prepare for the day...Gotta get back to reality...school...you know stuff like that?
Have a wonderful week ahead.
***
56. Blooming roses in my garden
57. Psalm 126:3 (pondering on God's word)
58. Tweet Treasures
59. Old friends
60. Creative Book making memories
***
Linking Up with Miscellany Monday

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful colorful post...I love that scripture and the sweet much loved bunny....blessings dear Mica...Happy Anniversary ...Birthday,etc.... :)

    ReplyDelete