Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Tid Bits...

  
Happy Saturday.
Just popping in to say a sweet hello to my readers...And had to share a few tid bits. Freckles and I made a sweet treat and just had to share these yummy dipped cherries. I picked up some juicy cherries, which were mighty good mind you...Perfectly plump and sweet...We dipped them in chocolate and red candy melts then dipped them in sprinkles. It was a small cheat on ye' ole' diet...But well worth it. I promised Freckles, next time we would do strawberries....Her favorite.
  
Another peek into our little bird friends nest...And they have changed again...They are getting in their feathers and coloring. Soon these little bundles will be flying away. Oh, and I spotted number four...which I thought didn't make it. So we have four baby birds. Affectionately named...Winnie, Ethel, Pip & Birdy.
   
I've also been working on some other projects which I have been meaning to do for quite some time...Here is a little sneak peek...I will share it all on Sunday as I will be joining in Sunny Simple Sunday again. So come on back to see what I have been working on.
Oh, and I forgot to mention this last week...I added more goodies to our
More will be added throughout the week...So keep your eyes peeled.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
See ya back here Sunday.

1 comment: