Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Vintage Flea Market....

 
Hello Friends,
 Happy Weekend. Hope y'all are having a great weekend.
This weekend, I am joining in once again over at my bloggy friend Elaine's for
 A Sunny Simple Sunday...
This weekend my kids and I went to our local
 Vintage Flea Market...
(The Vintage Marketplace)
We visit every few months...I love looking through
 all the vintage treasures...
Simple Fun!
 
All the old stuff, frills and lace, some vintage retro,
and fun funky treasures...
LOVE.
       
(My beautiful girl)
  
It was a very hot day out there, but still fun...Especially my kids
 tagging along with me. Simply wonderful.
 
How are you spending your weekend?
Wish you could have tagged along with us...
Have a wonderful Simple Sunny Sunday.
Happy Weekend.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pics Mica. looks like a perfect way to spend the day with your children. I love that pinkeep! you could make those.
    Ive been halloween obsessed over here.. creating stuff.. I dont know what I'm going to do today. but I'm feeling like I need some exercise, so some walking is in order somewhere!
    have a great day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would just love to spend the day there! Now that Fall is in the air I am getting the urge to take a 'day trip' to some of the vintage markets further north of us. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew of something like that around here. I certainly would be in my happy place!

    My Emma-girl wears her mocking jay pin like that all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it all! Especially your daughter's sweet dress!

    ReplyDelete