Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summertime With My Kids


While Freckles and I were still in Washington visiting my son...We were blessed to have my son's girlfriend do a little photo shoot for us. In the beginning I thought it was just going to be the kids...But somehow I ended up being a part of it. So with no makeup, blown away hair and ill-prepared...We had a fun afternoon doing it...And I am very happy we got to do it.
 
 
 

Even Jonathan my adopted son as I call him, joined in.
 I am so thrilled that he took a picture with just me ~n~ him...I love it.
 
 
 
 
 

She captured some lovely shots of my kids.
Makes me smile.
 

I am also so very grateful we made the trip up....
Life just isn't the same without my boy here.
 The pictures at least help a bit.
It truly captured Summertime with my kids.
 

Doing the Happy Dance...
 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pics of you and your kids! :D

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Mica...I have loved watching your kiddos grow up through your blog....they are both wonderful kids...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess we can swap sons anytime!! Love these pics!!! Alyssa did a great job - and so did you!
    Hugs & more Hugs!

    ReplyDelete