Thursday, April 24, 2014

Art Auction For Catherine...


I have known Catherine...AKA Red Shoes... through the web for a little over 6 years now. recently she had found out she had breast cancer. Another Artist friend, Jenn from Noodle and Lou, came up with a wonderful auction idea to benefit Catherine and to help her out during this difficult time. Currently she is going through chemo. Once I found out that there would be an auction. I knew right away I would want to contribute to the cause. For a fellow Artist friend in need. The auction will be April 26th via Instagram. If you are at all interested in bidding on my piece or other awesome art work that will be available...Go to Instagram and search @auctionforcatherine. Don't have an Instagram via iPhone? You can get a free account on your computer too! Hope you can join in to help this gal out!!! She is a delightful, talented lady with fun style!! Check it out on the 26th!!!





1 comment: