Friday, December 12, 2014

Mischief & Mayhem


He's Back!!!!!


And this time he brought Double & Trouble along with him. It was a stormy day yesterday into the night with flash flood warnings. We were buttoned down and snuggled in for the night under our down comforters, enjoying a nice slumber when behold I was awoken at 4 AM this morning with a bunch of ruckus in the dining room. There they were with their snickering and unamusing laughter, riding my farm tractor and some reindeer. And just when I thought I have seen it all....There behind them was poor Ole' Kris Kringle being pulled behind their caravan of mischief and mayhem.



Yep, there they were. All three little elves being extra naughty. I found out later why they did such a devious stunt to dear Ole' St. Nick....Turns out those little degenerates were visited by said victim....Santa Claus was delivering a bag of coal to these boys. Rightfully so...But, they were not going to have any of it! They tied poor Father Christmas to the bag of coal and drug him around the house. I couldn't believe my eyes! 


I sneaked in a couple pictures of the culprits before they scurried away leaving the old guy lying there on my table in disbelief. I gave Santa some cocoa before he headed off in bewilderment...I really hope he will be alright after what these mischievous hoodlums did. I thought one was trouble enough, but now it appears we have three on our hands this year. Last year our little visitor didn't do such nasty things...I just don't know what happened to him. Perhaps he is being influenced by Double &Trouble...Please keep us in prayer...There is still a little over a week to go before Christmas then they will be gone for the year. I hope they won't do too much damage. 
What they did here this morning was just awfully unpleasant.

1 comment: