Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another Move.....


I know, I now....It seems like we are always on the move. And that is ow I feel. However, we knew this last move would be a temporary stay for Mr. Darling's internship. That internship ended last June, but we decided to stay a little longer to figure out things while he was finishing up all his exams and ordination this Fall. The time has come to make the move to the area where our Church Plant resides. We will finally get to plug into our new community and spend better quality time with our church family as we labor together. We found a new house just minutes from our church and church family. So excited to find something so central.


The house is a brand new build. It will be nice to have new again. The last home we had brand spank-en new was back in 2003 when we bought our first home in Washington. It will be nice to have all new everything. I can't wait to get my hands on our new blank canvas this coming weekend. I have been busy sorting, purging, trashing, donating, giving away and packing our belongings. I have three more days to have this place ready for our help that comes Saturday morning.



And I am freaking out a little here. Mr. Darling can't do a whole lot because of his back, his shoulder and his knee that will need surgery soon. So it's up to me to pack up the house. Freckles too is helping by packing up her belongings. Moving is not fun...Just waiting for it to be over so we can start fresh for the New Year! Sorry for the bad pictures...They were from my phone. Will share our new home with you soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new home all decorated Mica style. I hope you have many happy years living there. Blessings

    ReplyDelete