Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Vacation~ In Olympia Washington



Our last destination on our vacation was to visit my parents in Olympia. I can't believe that it was two Summer's ago since we (Freckles & I) were in Washington .... But was great being back and visiting our family. We spent three nights and two full days with my parents just hanging out together and catching up. We talked just about the whole time....It was great seeing them. We walked down to the bay, took family pictures, walked on the dock, spotted some seals, and jelly fish of all sizes, an eagle and deer. The weather was also amazing!












My parents were thrilled to have their Grand daughter close to them. They included her in the conversations and took the time to get to know her better as they too shared many stories with her about themselves when they were younger. Momma took us out shopping and bought Freckles an early birthday gift from Forever 21. After that we hit a couple antique shops and a bookstore, while  finding a stack of books all on clearance! It was a fun afternoon out. While we went out shopping my dad stayed behind to make arrows for me, in which I wanted to paint and hang in my home....He made four in all! Will share soon!!!








We had a delightful few days with them...
Can't wait till they visit us in September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment