Monday, July 13, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons...Make: Meyer Lemon Semifreddo Ice Cream


Who doesn't love something lemony in the Summertime? With the Summer Faire Workshop in full throttle...I have been really enjoying myself...watercolor painting and sketching little things in my life. The workshop has a little class on making something yummy. My first yummy lesson was making Semifreddo which is like a soft, creamy, mousse ice cream. It was quite a bit of work to make it but so well worth it all in the end. It was divine and full of lemony goodness.







So much flavor packing in. If you are interested in trying this out for yourself, I found a
I can't share the class video with you since it is for students who paid...
But this recipe here is pretty spot on! Try something new!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is just so pretty and creative over here! Your artwork is beautiful. (Your cooking looks great too!) I would love to go to that camp! Wish there was something like that here when my kids were still kids! Andrea

    ReplyDelete